Annual Meeting on 1/29 Cancelled
Due to the continuing rapid rise in COVID cases in our region, the BOG voted this week to cancel the annual meeting and banquet in person as advertised in the recent Range Marks. Our procedure for electing the members for the BOG for 2022 will be completely electronically. Continue to check your email for further information and voting instructions.
We are looking forward to having a membership update meeting/event in the spring. Ideas welcome.
- Nice/Middleton Bridge Project Reduced speed limit being enforced!!
- Due to COVID-19 use facility at own risk with appropriate caution and cleaning.
- Masks required in enclosed spaces & dock.
- Social distancing everywhere including pavilion area.
- All facilities open for member use.
- Social events are currently resuming.
- Monday and Thursday Racing series are currently being conducted.
- Maryland Recreational Boating Ban for COVID-19 statement.
- Virginia DGIF COVID-19 Updates
- 1 February - 1800 - BOG Meeting @ DYC