DYC PHRF Racing Program - 2015
PHRF Racing Fleet Thursday Night Series- Races start no earlier than 1700 on Potomac River. The starting line will typically be around the Junction Buoy but may be located at other navigational buoys by decision of the Race Officer. See the Racing Instructions for details and entry form.
- Thursday night racing is divided into three Low Point Series:
- Spring - 14 May 2015 - 2 July 2015
- Summer - 9 July 2015 - 27 Aug 2015
- Fall - 3 Sept 2015 - 22 Oct 2015
- Races to start no earlier than 1700 and will be held in the Potomac River off Machodoc Creek
- The results of races in the three series count toward the annual high points championship.
- Each yacht should have a valid PHRF of the Chesapeake Certificate
- Each participant needs to fill out a DYC Standard Race Entry Form
- Race Officers Schedule - Each Registered Yacht must sign up for and perform Race Officer Duties.
- Race Officer Information - Duties that Race Officer is to perform at each race.
- Race Results
- Mark Positions and Course Lengths
- Race Course Diagrams
The registered entries for the Thursday night races are provided in the DYC PHRF Racing Fleet.
For more information or clarification of rules, instructions, procedures, etc., please contact the Race Governor at .